Car is original unrestored, reliable driver w no known issues. Has all the right options very rare, first year C3 Very important to note this car has never been pulled apart by local mechanic or past owners everything is factory, maintained not modified changed or replaced. Has been driven to Woodward Dream cruise (1 1/2 hours from my house) last two years, I drive this car twice a week no over heating issues.
Drive and enjoy as is as great investment car or restore (new paint/fiberglass, clean up and detail) to show car w value minimum 60k. I have had some car collectors estimate the value of car at 80k plus restored because of cars rarity and options. Either way enjoy and make some money.
30k or best offer
- 1968 Corvette low production first year C3, original un restored car
- Real/Factory rare tri-power 427 car w tank tag/build sheet
- 427 Tri-power ( three carbs holleys)
- L-68 code 390/400HP tri-power 427
- Factory electronic ignition option car
- Safari yellow ( same mopar/code color is top banana yellow)
- Targa top/t tops
- 4 speed manual
- ralley wheels
- removable rear window