1969 Super Bee N96, 4 speed, Double Trouble TX-9 Black
Professionally zero mile 2-year restoration done by Motown Muscle Cars to show car level. Want a turn key car you can drive to the local car shows and make everyone jealous as you take home all the trophies look no further. Want a car that will wake the dead, draw crowds and cause old men to weep, here you go.
- 1969 Super Bee real WM code car,
- Full Rotisserie restoration
- Test miles only since restoration completed
- N 96 fresh air working hood
- 4 speed hurst pistol shifter
- 383 big block date code correct not # matching
- Bench Seat
- Post window car
- power brakes
- power steering
- TX-9 Black painted very straight car
- Ralley dash restored by BOBs speedo (Famous mopar shop)
- Full Rotisserie restoration just completed 0 mile car.
- Black on black w black super bee stripes
- New or restored full interior
- new carpets
- new headliner
- new interior legendary (the best and not cheap)
- new bumpers
- replated trim tail trim and grill/headlight bezels etc.
- Complete Car painted tx9 black (everything)
- fresh suspension
- rebuilt 4 speed
- rebuilt transmission
- rebuilt rear end
- Fresh rebuilt motor
- Near perfect dash
- New centerline tires and wheels
- TOTAL TURN KEY CAR READY TO GO.
Everything restored to new or replaced with new
to much to list call with any questions, plus i always miss something